Taking story prompts and requests for the upcoming holidays. So if anyone has anything he’d like me to try(anything, even 1D fics), I’m open to suggestions :)
Submitted by: allollipoppins
Huge thank you to the admin for posting my imagine :D
So yeah, both admins are busy way too often.
We don’t have time.
Please, please, please read this whole thing. We love you guys.
JESUS FREAKING CHRIST DON’T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN geez, anyway I’m from Mauritius fyi. Well, I suppose dvds and posters would be nice (pretty much the usual), fanart, cds…
- Quand je me sens à la ramasse vu toutes les pages de cours qu’il me reste à apprendre
I’m close to 100 followers so I thought I’d do a mini giveaway!
Here’s how it will work:
- I’m giving away three prizes: Pandora hearts vols. 1 and 2, Glass Wings, and Gunslinger Girl vol. 1
- In order to be eligible you must reblog this post AND be following me.
- You will not be picked for liking this post, though you may do so if you wish.
- You may reblog this post AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, the more you reblog the better chance you’ll have of being picked.
- I’m picking a winner at random
- I will pick a winner as soon as I hit 100 followers
- Your ask MUST BE OPEN if its not I wont pick you.
- The first person I pick will get free choice as to which item they want, the second will have choice of the remaining two, and the last will..well have the last.
- Lastly, you must reply within 2 days of receiving my ask with your information.
Shoot me an ask if anyone has any questions,
Osric’s goodbye and thank you
This is so heartbreaking (T_T)
i can only handle so much socializing until i get tired and start getting irritated towards everyone and want to go home and sleep or lock myself in my room and go on the computer
I hate people who are naturally really good at small talk and are comfortable with it too wow screw you and your well developed social skills
all i want for christmas is
youa new star trek series on my television
FANGIRL CHALLENGE [1/50] Male Characters » Finnick Odair
↳ “Did you love Annie right away, Finnick?” I ask. “No.” A long time passes before he adds, “She crept up on me.”